Thursday, March 24, 2011

In-Laws In-Town

Kyle's parents are in town for a few days and we've put them to work! Kyle and his dad are completely remodeling our front bathroom. They finished demolition yesterday and are starting to re-wire all the electricity, fix plumbing, install a new toilet, re-tile the floor and tub, put up new drywall, paint, etc. Kyle's mom has already painted our changing table (that his dad made!), cleaned like mad, and is going to wash all the baby clothes so they'll be ready for Liam. What am I doing, you ask? I'm blogging. At work.

I feel bad that they come all the way here from Indiana just to work but they assure me that they want to do projects. They're good people.

We have a baby shower tonight that my parent's Sunday School class is throwing. I'm really excited. We planned it so Sandi (Kyle's mom) would be in town for it. We have been so blessed by baby showers. If I can figure out how to post pictures to the blog, I might just post some later this week.

1 comment:

Abby Wilkinson said...

That is all so fun! They are nesting for you so you don't have to. Have fun at the shower. Just soak up all the love.