Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday!

I slept in until 8:30 today and it felt so good! I can’t remember the last time I slept ‘till 8:30. Now that I’m “old,” my body wakes up at 7:00am no matter what. Plus, I go to bed so early that I naturally wake up early. Being pregnant has been an excuse to go to bed early (I barely make it to 9:00 or 9:30 most nights!) but I’ve always needed to go to bed earlier than most.

I finished all my homework for my online class this morning, and that felt good, too. I’m taking the last class I need toward ordination with the United Methodist Church, even though I don’t think I’ll actually pursue ordination… Long story, but after I graduated from Seminary, there were three classes I still needed to take if I ever want to be ordained. My church has been so generous to pay for the classes and I am halfway through my last one! The only thing is, it ends on May 20th and I am due May 9th so I’m having to work ahead and complete my two big projects a month ahead of time!

Kyle and I are hopefully going to the movies today with some friends and grilling out afterward (depending on if one friend is feeling better today). I feel like we’re trying to pack fun activities before Liam comes, since we’ll probably be hunkering down for a while after he’s born. I love movies! I love grilling!

This blog seems to be more of a “dear diary” post than anything of real importance, but that’s what’s going on with me today.

1 comment:

Abby Wilkinson said...

pack it all in now, because you really do hunker down when the babies come. Miss you and love you. Wish we were closer so we could do movies together.