Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update on Rushing

I have 4 days left of being in my 20's and am really trying to get this "no rushing through life" thing started before it becomes my real New Year's Resolution on November 21. And I will say, I think I've made progress. I keep catching myself rushing and I stop, take a deep breath and try to slow down. Not sure if its the pregnancy or what, but it doesn't take much to get my heart racing so its a good reminder to stop and breathe.

I've been getting awful headaches every day and can't figure out anything that will help them. Tylenol is about all I can take so I've been taking that, but it only takes the edge off. They say headaches are common during pregnancy, and since I've had them my whole life, I guess they are just having a heyday now that I've got hormones surging through my body!

No comments: