Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Plans

Kyle and I went to Indianapolis on Saturday to celebrate Christmas with his mom’s side of the family. We had a fun time, exchanging gifts and playing games. We had been up there 3 weeks before, celebrating Thanksgiving, so I feel like I'm getting to know my new family. Since we’re leaving tomorrow for Tulsa, we decided to have our own little Christmas yesterday. We slept in (‘till 9am!), opened presents, made waffles, and went to the movies. It was fun to be able to celebrate with just the two of us.

Kyle is the answer to so many prayers and I’m excited to be celebrating our first Christmas together. We’re leaving when we get off work tomorrow, and will drive halfway to Tulsa and get there on Christmas Eve! Yay for Christmas, Yay for family! Yay for Tulsa! I’m so excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin' the blog posts girl!! keep it up :)

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

So glad you're enjoying your first married Christmas! It's a lot of fun living with a sweet husband, isn't it? We should try to get together the next time you're in Indy for a couple days. Have a great Christmas, and drive safe!